I don't know why, but lately I have been on kind of a Spring ... winter Cleaning fix. I have been cleaning, organizing, and de-junking our place. Today's project was kind of daunting but I'm proud to say that it is done. I decided to tackle the Hall/Medicine/Linen closet which also meant under the sinks and bathroom medicine cabinets. After I took everything out my first thought was "what was I thinking!?" But it needed to be done and it feels good now. I didn't take before and after of all of the cabinets but I did of the closet. Here it is.
Before After
I know it may not seem like that big of a difference, but it is. Everything has a place. Things shouldn't just fall out when I open the door. I can actually get towels out without wrestling with all the ones I don't want. I'm pleased. I know I have a long way to go to truly be organized like I dream of being, but I'm on my way.
How do you organize your closets and keep them organized?


Comments