I HAVE BEEN BLOGGING LIKE A CRAZY LADY!
Seriously. It is almost ridiculous. In fact you probably think it is and are probably sick of reading. I mean, it is October 20th for goodness sake, I have 16 post and the Halloween festivities have not even begun. That is almost as much as the past 3 months combined, AND I have 11 post already written just waiting to be posted.
I just got my most recent blog book in the mail
which caused me to read it
which then caused me to re-read all my past ones
which then made me so grateful I had written typed these things up
which then caused me to blog like a crazy lady.
You really do forgot and it is sad how quickly it happens. I usually go through spurts where I feel like blogging and others when I don't but now I am totally inspired. I feel like I have blogger open all day long and throw on a few words any chance I get. But I am getting a lot done, hence all the post lately, and I feel great about it! I hope it doesn't stop any time soon because it really is the little things that matter and I want to remember them.



Comments