Is is just more or did September come and go super quickly? This year it was a weird transition from care-free-do-what-we-want-whenever-we-want summer to a structured fall. Although we don't officially have anyone in school yet, we do have lots of organized activities once school does start. We have something almost everyday.
Monday - Mommy Preschool
Tuesday - Library Story Time
Wednesday - Music Time
Thursday - Mommy Preschool
Friday - FUN DAY!
And that is just the mornings. I do love it because it is nice to have some structure and to be with friends we haven't really seen all summer, but it was just a weird change. The fact that it was still summer weather probably didn't help. I mean, it was 100 degrees the first week of October for goodness sake! But I'm not complaining, I could live with summer weather all year!
Anyway, despite the added activities, we of course are still finding fun things to do. Here are some highlights of the month.
Dressing up as Pirates for Free doughnuts
Em letting me put her hair in pig tails for almost 5 minutes.
Cheering on our BYU Cougars while we watch the game
Trying on our Halloween costume
Catching the squirrel who keeps digging out my flowers!
The P-man loving school.
Taking walks with our buddies.
Hello and Goodbye September. I hope October will be just as grand!




Comments