Here is another adventure we crammed into our 4 day weekend. Thanks again to the local library, we were able to go to the Bay Area Discovery Museum for free. This is only our second time here, but the kids seriously LOVE this place. Last time we came here Jeff and I kinda took the lead as to where we were going to go and what we were going to do, but this time we let the kids decide. They loved it and they found tons of things we didn't even know were there. It was awesome!
We were able to spend some time in every exhibit. They were all so awesome I don't even know which one is our kids favorite. If you have not been, you should really go. And if you want to know more about it, I described it in great depth in my last post about it. Seriously so fun!
I seriously love this dude.
So glad we were able to have 4 awesome daddy filled days!














Comments