I am the luckiest girl in the world! Yes, I have my trials just like every other person, but when I decide to focus on the blessings instead of the trials I can't help but be happy. I am so very overwhelmed with blessings.
One of my blessings include one of my best friend's Janneke. She just happens to be an amazing photographer and came into town for Thanksgiving. We were able to schedule some time for fun and were also able to squeeze in some family pictures too. Didn't she do a great job! It was my parents 45 anniversary this day as well. It was fun to celebrate their great marriage with some family pictures. They are such great examples to me and we are so blessed to have them so close! Watching them be grandparents has been one of my favorite things. P & Em sure love them and ask to go to their house every day.
Anyway, just wanted to share our new pictures with you and say that the saying is so true,
The best things in life aren't things.







Comments