Skip to main content

November Photo Dump

A few more random pictures from November.

Em LOVES her babies these days.  She has been bringing them everywhere.  And they must always be naked.  Actually this week was the first we she asked me to put the clothes on.  I was so excited.  Little steps right? 

P LOVES these pattern blocks.  We did then a preschool in November and he played with them all week.  I even ended up printing out more patterns for the kid.  I do think he is going to be a math wiz like his daddy.

My little monkey just being a monkey. She still loves to climb everything and she does.

P really wanted to build a new train track.  That is usually daddy's job, not because I don't like to, but because I can't build good ones that fit on that table.  So one day I told him we were going to build a huge one and try and use up every piece of track.  He thought it was an awesome idea.  Needless to say, this track consumed my entire living room for approximately one week but he played with it non-stop.  You know you got the right gift when they are still playing with it all the time an entire year later.  :)  And I must say, I can make a pretty cool track too.  :) 

This is our friend "Livian" as Em calls her anyway.  We watched her one morning and Em was in HEAVEN!  She is so ready to be a big sister it is adorable.  She was always in the poor girls face asking if she wanted this toy or that.  She was so kind and actually shared her food and had a hard time understanding that the baby could not eat her food.  But we sure had a blast with her.  Em even insisted on having pigtails to be just like her.  Hope she can come play again soon!

They kiddos love to pretend to sleep all over the house.  It is fun to watch them bring out every single pillow and stuffed animal from their room then then they sing songs together and giggle as they "sleep."  If only they would realize that they do actually still need naps then all of our lives would be much easier.  But I guess I'll take any kind of nap time I can get, fake or real.


Another Day Em let me do pigtails.  Isn't she the cutest!

So I know, this was totally random, but I guess photo dumps usually are that way.  A few little moments I want to remember from my 2 favorite little people!  Life is good!

Comments

heather said…
Hey! I just got those pattern blocks for Lauren for Christmas this year, and we got some of the patterns for them through the same store, but they are more advanced and more for mental challenging than for younger kids. Where do you find yours? Love the randomness. It's a glimpse into the ordinary life, and that's often the best kind!

Popular posts from this blog

What to pack . . .

So now that he really could come ANY DAY I figured it was probably time for me to pack my bag. I of course have one of those "What to bring" checklist, but I was wondering what your thoughts where. Is there anything you wish you had brought but didn't? Is there anything you would have died without if you hadn't brought it? I'm just so clueless! A few tips from you experienced mothers would be greatly appreciated!! I cant believe it is so close!!

Have you noticed?

I need a haircut ASAP! This is me saying, "I'll smile if you ignore my hair." Don't get me wrong, I am really excited I have long hair, I love having long hair , but it needs a little TLC. It has been a few months since I have even got a trim and I am still re-couping from a not so good hair cut. The last few times I have really CUT my hair, not just a trim, I was not pleased with the results. Now it would probably help if I was willing to pay more than $10 for a hair cut . . . but I'm Mrs. High Pockets as my father calls me and it is really hard for me to spend money on my hair. So I need your help! What do you think I should do? Before you make any suggestions you should know: It MUST be able to go back into a ponytail!!!!!!! My hair is STICK STRAIGHT My hair will not curl to save my life (via over night curls, hot curls, even curling irons, they just don't work) I want and need something EASY! I do not like to spend time on my hair and I don...

No Use Crying Over Spilled Milk . . .

So being an emotional pregnant woman is definitely taking its tole on both me and Jeff (what a wonderful, patient, and understanding man he is). Saturday morning I was so excited because for the first time in weeks we actually had a morning together. I had planned to make us a delicious breakfast just like my dad always did for me. We had Eggs, Hashbrowns, and even Bacon; we were so excited. So I started cooking the bacon first, knowing it would take the longest. Then when I thought they were close to being done, Jeff started cooking the eggs and I threw on the hashbrowns. Well, needless to say, the eggs finished super fast and the others were not even close. And then to add more to my frustration the pan I was using for the hashbrowns was awful! Despite my many tablespoons of butter the entire thing was completely stuck! I switched pans in the middle to try to save them. In the meantime Jeff ate his eggs so they wouldn't get cold. I insisted on waiting so I could eat th...