I'm kind of lacking in V-day decor. I made a few things in the past couple of years, which I love! But I would really love to have a few more things. Thanks to Pinterest, I have more ideas then I can possible use, but here are a few of my favorites that I think I am going to tackle this year. I'm hoping to start and finish at least 3. I'm having a tough time deciding where to start.
Which ones are your favorite?
Sources from top left to bottom right:
I tend to get a little overzealous when it comes to all the things I want to tackle (for example see here and here). But as they say, if you aim for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars. Yes, I am comparing this quote to my crafting life. HAHA. But really, even if I only get one thing done (like I have the past few years) that is one thing more than I had that I can love and cherish forever.
Grr... I forgot about these (below) that I found YEARS ago but had under a different board. I love all of these. Especially the Keys one. So unique and so fun! And I already have everything for the wreath... bought the stuff 2 years ago. Maybe I'll actually sit down and do it this year because I do love the finished product.
So really, where should I begin?


Comments