Can you believe it?
WOW!
400 is a BIG NUMBER.
It is hard for me to believe that I am starting my 6th year of this blog. I remember sitting in bed one Sunday afternoon and writing my very first post on this blog. What started as a way to keep the family updated while we were out of state has turned into so much more. This is really the way I have been able to document our lives. It is so fun to look back and remember all the little things that you really do forget. And although I get in moods where I just don't feel like blogging, I'm so glad I keep on truckin' anyway.
I wanted to make my 400th post extra special... (actually, this is my 402nd, but I deleted 2 a while back to try and make space for more pictures) but I just don't know what to do. Although this blog is mostly to document our day to day lives, I do feel extra cool when I see a certain post has a ton of page views. So I guess I want to know what would YOU like me to post about.
What do YOU like to read?
Here are my top ten posts according to page views:
What do YOU like to read?
Here are my top ten posts according to page views:
Kind of random. I have learned that the key to a popular post is a good title, unfortunately I stink at coming up with cleaver titles. But really, what should I do more of?
Craft projects?
Preschool ideas?
Book reviews?
Bad Mommy moments?
Cool outings?
For now I'll keep on truckin' and hope you enjoy the ride!
Thanks for reading!
Comments