I was lucky enough to get to host a House Party New Year's Extravaganza. We have hosted a new years party for the past few years and were excited to make this one even bigger and better. 

Thanks to House Party we got 5 new games to add to our game night.
The kids are really excited about Twister. Here is P testing it out before all our friends arrived.
We had some of our friends in the ward come over, with kids we had 18 people total. It was a lot of fun. I didn't want us to waste a ton of time picking what game to play so I filled up a bunch of balloons and in each balloon a put a piece of paper with a different game on it. It made picking a new game much more fun. The kids especially enjoyed popping the balloons.
Our night was filled with great food, tons of fun, lots of laughter, and most of all great company.
Brian's victory dance. We have a saying, if your are having fun, then you are a winner. Lets just say there were lots of winners this night.
Here is the group minus most of the kids just before we toasted ... at 10:30. Haha! Don't worry, for those that lasted till Midnight we toasted again! Can never have too much sparkling cider. :)
We had the kids take a SUPER late nap in hopes they would last throughout the party with no melt downs. They woke up right before the party began and lasted until Midnight! I couldn't believe it. But after that they crashed and crashed hard. But I'm glad they were able to enjoy the party too.
We even went outside and banged pots and pans. It was such a great night! The perfect way to ring in the new year. Hope you had a great New Year's too.
Happy 2013!








Comments