The first day of March did not really feel like March at all.
The weather was so nice we decided to spend it outside.
It started out just swinging on the tire swing while I vacuumed out the car.
Then the kids started playing with the hose and decided to go put their swimsuits on.
So then I decided to wash the car while the kids played with the water table.
Then we invited friends to come play with us and busted out the sprinklers.
Then the fun really began!
Snacks and Silly Faces
More sprinkler fun
When running through the sprinklers and Popsicle break is a must!
Then we just got crazy and busted out the slip-n-slide
The kids loved it. They had a blast!
I didn't document it, but we had even more friends come join the fun. They brought bubbles and bikes. Needless to say the kids had PLENTY to do and they LOVED IT!
I am not exaggerating when I say we were outside for
6 hrs straight.
6 hrs straight.
I am so anxious for summer! Especially with the gloomy weather we are having this week.
Sure I had tons of things I should have been doing inside. Cleaning, cooking, laundry... but I will take playing outside with my kids over the messy house ANY DAY!
So rain rain go away, me and the sun want to play!






Comments