Disney on Ice came to town the day before P's birthday. The tickets were actually a lot less then I thought so we decided to go as a family. My parents are actually the ones who told me about it and wanted to join us.
We had really good seats.
The kids could see everything and they LOVED IT!
We of course had to get a treat. The treat of choice was Cotton Candy! It came with this awesome "I have a dream" hat as the kids call it which made the ridiculous price of it a little more worth it.
Here they are so excited for the show to start!
We didn't get to sit with my parents, but we got to sit pretty close. We went to visit them at intermission. Em liked their seats so much she decided to stay and sit with them for part of the second half.
The view of our family from my parent's seats.
Some of our favorite parts were:
- P loved the Shadow Man (pictured above)
- Em loved Rapunzel & Flynn Ryder
- I loved when they did the Rapunzel story and they did some crazy awesome acrobats with her "hair."
- The costumes were amazing
- The whole show was fantastic!
I'm sad we didn't really get any good pictures of us, but the kids really loved it. To this day when they put on their slippers they say they are ice skating just like the princesses.
It was a 2 hr show and this is how the kids looked after we started our drive home.
It was such a fun day! I am so glad that we decided to go. The kids keep asking to go back. Hopefully someday :)








Comments