Skip to main content

Magnificent March

Here is the photo-dump for March.  Super random, but there were certainly some memorable moments this month that I'm glad we caught on camera.  Even though I feel like March has FLOWN by, looking back at some of these pictures I feel like they happened forever ago!

Anyway, Enjoy!

Me and my walking buddy!  We usually walk 3-4 miles 3 times a week while the kids are in school.

Found some goggles and decided to test them out.  Cracked me up!

We got together with our "mommy school" pals and had a Dr. Suess Party.
We each chose a book and had an activity to go with it.  It was a blast!

Making the most of the time we actually got to spend with daddy.
He has had a SUPER crazy month (ie: got home after 3 am last night this morning).
We are missing him like crazy and very anxious for this month to be over and to get our daddy back!

Playing with the kids is hard work.  ;)

I know these are kind of weird pictures but they way they look at their daddy just melts my heart!

Sillies with mom too.

We LOVE when grandpa stops by on his morning walk.  This day he read them a story.


Grandpa got some new games on his iphone and P was GLUED.
What is it with boys and video games?
And how is he so stinking good already when he rarely gets to play?

Em having coloring at her little desk.

We have LOTS of laughs at grandpas!  Especially when the tickle fights begin.
I dear you to say "Mike Wazowski" in front of my kids.

I got released from YWs.  After 2 1/2 years it is hard!  Miss those girls like crazy and still think about them DAILY!  They brought me these sweet gifts.  Sure do love those girls!
I am now serving in Primary teaching the 9 year olds.  Lets just say it is VERY different and I have LOTS to learn.  :)

Em discovered a new way to eat Raspberries.

Every wonder how to have a productive morning?  
Make a fort for your kids!  They played in that thing for at least 2 hrs without a complaint or even a fight!  NOTED!

We made some super awesome train tracks this month.  

The kids are still LOVING the tire swing! 
They play on that thing AT LEAST once a day.
Nice that something so simple brings so much joy to them.

We also had 2 early summer play dates because the weather was so warm.  Complete with sprinklers, slip-n-slid, and even the pool.  We are so ready for summer!

It has been a super fun month!  I'm excited to see what April has in store for us.  Next week is spring break so we are planning lots of fun outings.  Can't wait!

Happy Spring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Light of the World

I was asked to give a talk yesterday in church.  Kinda daunting knowing it was Christmas Sunday, but I think it went pretty well.  I like remembering my talk so I'm throwing it up here mainly for my own record.  But maybe it will bless the lives of others too.  I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and that the Light of Christ will be upon you and radiate from you now and forever. Jesus Christ: The Light of the World Rebecca’s talk given on 12/20/2015 Jesus Christ.  Can a topic be any broader? I have spent a lot of time over the last 6 weeks trying to decide what direction I wanted to go and I kept going back to the same thought, Jesus is the light of the world.  This is not an insignificant statement, but very profound and very important.  Let’s start from the beginning. Many Prophets have testified of the fact that Jesus Christ is the light of the world long before the Savior was even born.  The very first sign of his bir...

Because God Love's Us

  How is Christ’s Birth Significant to me Talk on 12/20/2020 Good Morning Brothers and Sisters & Merry Christmas!   Heavenly Father must know my preferred method for giving a talk is procrastinating because I have been called to fill in last minute on many occasions.   However, this is the first time it’s happened on Christmas Sunday.   But I am happy to be here with you and I’m so grateful for technology that allows us to meet and worship together, especially during this Christmas season.   I’m not gonna lie, this is weird speaking on zoom.   I much prefer being together and making eye contact with you and seeing your encouraging smiles.   So please bear with any awkwardness I may have.   When initially asked to speak, Brother Smith gave me the topic of “How Christ’s birth is significant to me.”   My initial response was, could that topic be any broader?   But then gratefully he followed it up with “Particularly from the prosp...

Kid's Talks

  Riley’s Primary Talk on Baptism 3/15/20 Today I want to talk on Baptism.   Being baptized is a commandment from Heavenly Father.   We have to be baptized to make it back to Him.   Even Jesus Christ was baptized.   If Jesus Christ was baptized we should be baptized too.   When we turn 8 years old we can choose to follow Jesus Christ’s example and be baptized too.   When we are baptized and confirmed we become members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.     If you have already been baptized, you should remember the covenants, or promises you made.   If you have not been baptized, you should study and pray and keep the commandments so that when you turn 8 years old you will be ready. We should all remember how important baptism is.   I am really excited I get to be baptized next year.   In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen Faith Parker’s Talk   2/16/20   Today, my talk is going to be about f...