Height: 30 inches - 50-75%
Weight: 24 lbs - 50-75%
Head: >95%
(Quick side note about how big his head really is. I recently measured Jeff's head so we could order his Cap and Gown for Graduation (YAY!) and decided to measure P's too, well turns out his head is big enough for a COLLEGE GRADUATION CAP!! And not even the smallest size! Poor kid! Hopefully he will grow into it someday! HAHA)
Well, I know this is almost a month late, but I still wanted to post about it. My little man in ONE!! Can you believe it? I sure cant time flies! Here is how Parker feel asleep the last night before his birthday. He originally went to bed in his bed like normal, but woke up after about an hour or two and was screaming bloody murder. So I got him and layed with him on the coach and this was the position he finally fell asleep in. It made me chuckle as I thought about how that was the exact same position he was in one year ago as I waited in the hospital for him to come.

And here he is waking up on his first birthday!
Happy Birthday P!
As per tradition I took his monthly pictures. I quickly discovered the more mobile he got the harder it was to get a good shot, but here are a few of my attempts.
This one cracks me up! Silly Boy!
He is busy busy busy! Would not even sit still for one minute of pictures. So I decided to just take pictures of him playing.
He LOVES to"help" me fold laundry. And by help I mean he unfolds everything I fold.
And apparently he is ready for college as here he is reading dad's accounting books.
Words cannot describe how wonderful this first year has been! We have been so blessed to have this little guy in our home. The joy and spirit he brings is unbelievable! Not to mention he is SOOO SILLY!! We just love him to pieces and cant imagine what life would be like without him now. It is weird looking at him now because he really isn't a baby anymore. He has turned into quite the little boy and I'm amazed at how quickly it all happened!
As we get ready for the new addition to our family, I have been reminiscing about why Parker was truly the best baby in the world and decided to make a list. Please know this is for memories sake, and try not to be too jealous as you read the following.
Why He Was The Best Baby Every
- He NEVER cried, only when he was hungry which is an easy fix
- We left the hospital with him sleeping 6 hours at night
- And after a few months was sleeping 11 hours straight at night
- He is so happy, always smiling and laughing
- He is a CHUNK, which means he is really healthy
- He loved the binkie! (I didn't realize what a blessing that was until I have a friend who's child wont take it. )
- He was a really good eat, both by bottle and by spoon and eats ANYTHING we give him
- He didn't have stranger anxiety, and would happily play with whoever wanted to play with him.
- He didn't cry when he got shots (until the last ones really) and would then smile at the person who gave them to him.
- Never had a diaper rash
- Was an angel at church until he was about 10-11 months (now it is a nightmare!)
- He is really flexible which allows us to still got out with friends late at night and have fun and do our college thing
- I'm sure there are more, but that is all I can think of. He really is the BEST!
Comments