
It is hard to believe that we are this close! This pregnancy has seemed to FLY by! I know the time will only pass slower as I get bigger, but still, it is CRAZY to think that we will meet this little lady in just over 2 months! She is already about 16 inches long and weighs about 3 lbs. And she is a strong one!
I'm feeling good; last week was pretty miserable since both me and P were sick but we are both starting to feel much better. I'm oddly less uncomfortable then I was just a month ago, maybe it is because I finally popped so she has more room to move, who knows really, but I do appreciate it. It is definitely getting harder to do a lot of things. Mainly anything that requires bending over and also carrying P for even short distances makes me breath pretty hard. Now that could also be a result of my recent illness and Asthma flaring up, but either way I feel pretty silly huffing and puffing as I was to the car. I am trying to remember that when I carry him I am also carrying the wee one which ads up to about 45 extra lbs at this point, so that makes me feel a little better.
So far so good and everything seems to be measuring right on, THANK GOODNESS! I think we all know I measured big last time. Lol. I haven't heard anything back about my glucose screening, so I'm taking that as a good sign. Also, I'm pretty sure this was my last stretch of 1 month appointments and now I will be going every two weeks which really means I'm getting close. Since the weather is FINALLY nice I plan on trying to go for a walk everyday. It is good for me and P seems to enjoy it quite a bit too.
Well, I guess that is about it on the Pregnancy update. I am really starting to feel big, but then I just look at the pictures of me from last time and all the sudden feel small again. All my friends in this ward who were here last year are also amazed at how differently I am carrying compared to last time. It is SOOO FUNNY to hear what people actually thought last time but never said. I welcome all of those comments because I know I was HUGE. Hopefully I don't get quite as big this time, but at least we know I can handle it.
Anyway, Have a great week!
Comments