Skip to main content

More Silly Videos of the P-man

So these are mostly for the family far away, and some of them are kind of old, but they make me so happy. I thought I would share since I got a lot of good feedback last time I posted videos. He is such a silly boy and makes us laugh everyday! Since long videos don't upload well they are all less than 30 seconds, but hopefully it will give you a little glimpse into our life with this little man. I'll try and stay more on top of posting videos so I don't end up doing 5+ at once.

Enjoy!!

10-11 months - Turns EVERYTHING into a push toy.


12 Months - This is his most recent trick and it cracks us up!! He does it all the time. Sitting, standing, walking, eating; and if you do it, he will do it back. Silly boy. The best ones are at the end of the video.


12 Months - This is his other recent trick. If you stick out your tongue, he will stick his out and wiggle it back and forth. So funny when he does it with a big grin.


11-12 Months - He is still ticklish! And if you get him in the right mood, generally when he is pretty tired, ANYTHING you do will make him crack up, it is too funny!


9-10 Months - His favorite game is Chase. It is so funny. I'm sad this is so short, but I always worry about them being too long because then they dont upload, but you still get the idea. Now it is even more fun because he runs away instead of crawling.


11 Months - This one is not that exciting. It is from when he was first getting the hang of walking so he is a little wobbly, but sometimes he likes to just walk in circles. He will pick up a toy or object and just walk in circles. So silly.


11 Months - He started doing this little "Happy Dance" and I LOVED IT!! He hasn't done it in a while and this is the only one on film but it is super short because the camera ran out of memory. :( But you can kind of get the idea of it, it was so funny to watch!

Well that is it for now, hope you enjoyed them. I have a couple more good ones coming soon and I also still have to post about his Birthday!



Also just a reminder, starting today I'm a co-author on a Parenting Blog started by BYU. For now i'm writing only once a month but it might pick up as I get the hang of it. My first post is today, check it out!

Comments

CJ said…
Oh my, so cute. He is so funny. What is Cody going to do when you guy's leave us?

Popular posts from this blog

What to pack . . .

So now that he really could come ANY DAY I figured it was probably time for me to pack my bag. I of course have one of those "What to bring" checklist, but I was wondering what your thoughts where. Is there anything you wish you had brought but didn't? Is there anything you would have died without if you hadn't brought it? I'm just so clueless! A few tips from you experienced mothers would be greatly appreciated!! I cant believe it is so close!!

Have you noticed?

I need a haircut ASAP! This is me saying, "I'll smile if you ignore my hair." Don't get me wrong, I am really excited I have long hair, I love having long hair , but it needs a little TLC. It has been a few months since I have even got a trim and I am still re-couping from a not so good hair cut. The last few times I have really CUT my hair, not just a trim, I was not pleased with the results. Now it would probably help if I was willing to pay more than $10 for a hair cut . . . but I'm Mrs. High Pockets as my father calls me and it is really hard for me to spend money on my hair. So I need your help! What do you think I should do? Before you make any suggestions you should know: It MUST be able to go back into a ponytail!!!!!!! My hair is STICK STRAIGHT My hair will not curl to save my life (via over night curls, hot curls, even curling irons, they just don't work) I want and need something EASY! I do not like to spend time on my hair and I don...

No Use Crying Over Spilled Milk . . .

So being an emotional pregnant woman is definitely taking its tole on both me and Jeff (what a wonderful, patient, and understanding man he is). Saturday morning I was so excited because for the first time in weeks we actually had a morning together. I had planned to make us a delicious breakfast just like my dad always did for me. We had Eggs, Hashbrowns, and even Bacon; we were so excited. So I started cooking the bacon first, knowing it would take the longest. Then when I thought they were close to being done, Jeff started cooking the eggs and I threw on the hashbrowns. Well, needless to say, the eggs finished super fast and the others were not even close. And then to add more to my frustration the pan I was using for the hashbrowns was awful! Despite my many tablespoons of butter the entire thing was completely stuck! I switched pans in the middle to try to save them. In the meantime Jeff ate his eggs so they wouldn't get cold. I insisted on waiting so I could eat th...