So lately I have been in contact with a guy at BYU who recently started a parenting blog. I think it is a great idea and they cover many wonderful and useful topics. When I told him a little bit about myself, my schooling and my work background he invited me to me a co-author on the blog. I was (and still am) SUPER excited about this but so nervous at the same time. He invited me to write weekly on the blog, but with taking care of Parker, growing, and baby and watching another baby 3 days a week it seemed a little too much. So to start out I am only going to post once a month. My post will be geared mainly toward infants and toddlers mainly because that is what is on my mind all day everyday at this point.
I am so excited to put my degree to good use!
Anyway, you should check it out! I could use the support, I am really nervous about it.
My first post will be on Monday, March 8th.
Ooo, and if you have any good ideas about things I should post on let me know. This is for parents, so what would you be interested in reading?
Comments