It is amazing how much you forget in the span of one month, or even one week for that matter. Luckily I took some notes on her 2 month birthday so I could have some things to say. So here goes.
This little miss is growing like a weed! She is now exactly 12 lbs and is 24 inches long. They measured her height twice because that is just ridiculous! Put her in the 100% for height! After my two shorties I just cant believe it. No wonder she is too long for her PJs. She had a well check and everything looked perfect! The doctor was impressed with how strong she was already and how well she was sleeping. Sadly she got some shots, but took them like a champ. It is so sad to watch their face go from happy and relaxed to in pain and so tense. :( Luckily she calmed down quickly and didn't have any reactions.
She is a super happy baby. Very smiley and just started laughing on September 28. It is THE CUTEST thing! At this point she was really sleeping like a champ, 11 hrs straight! Unheard of right? It lasted a while too. I am one lucky mama!
She has had thrush for about a month straight. It got so bad at one point her tongue looked like it had a white paste on it. Poor girl! Luckily it doesn't seem to be bothering her at all. I need to be better about giving her the medicine but no matter how far back I put it, she always ends up spitting most of it out.
She had her first baby sitter on September 25. Jeff's work was going to the Dodger vs. Giants game and they had extra tickets. I was so hesitant to go just because I'd be leaving Riley for so long but my amazing friend insisted and I'm so glad she did! It felt amazing to get out and have some much needed time with my hubby. I owe her big time! Especially because Riley did not really want to take the bottle. :/ I am so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people!
Well, that is all my notes. I just cant believe how fast time is flying by. She really is the best baby! Love her so much!
Here is the comparison of all the kids at 2 Months old.


Comments