Can I just say that I LOVE that these two are Best Friends.
Like honest and truly love each other more than anything!
I love how even when they have the opportunity to do their own thing, they like to play together.
I love how they encourage each other to try knew things and help each other be brave.
I love how they love to learn knew skills together.
I love that they know how to have fun together.
I love how they are willing to share with each other.
I love when they randomly give each other hugs and tell each other "I love you."
I love when they help each other.
I love when they hold hands.
I love that they always want to match and will change clothes just so they can be matching.
I love when they play "Mama & Baby" or "Daddy & Baby."
I love how they can make each other laugh better than anyone else.
I love how they have fun going on adventures together.
I love how excited they get to show each other things.
I love how they play pretend together.
I honestly just love everything about these two!
Sure like any siblings they fight like cats and dogs. They sure do have a love/hate relationship. They are either laughing or crying/fighting, there is no middle ground. I'm blessed that it is usually more love than hate though.
I have been pondering their relationship so much lately, especially as I think about how they will transition into having a new baby in the house. All I can think about is how grateful I am that they have each other. It will not only make it easier for them, but I think it will help me too. Heavenly Father sure knew what He was doing when He put these two together. Although I know they will have up and downs, I hope they will stay each other's best friends forever.













Comments
Good luck with number 3....whenever #3 decides to come!