So I've been so curious how this pregnancy compared to the others. In regards to health, I've felt pretty much the same. I felt the baby move sooner, but other then that all is the same. But in regards to growth I had no idea. So here it is side by side. Row one was taken when we first found out about the pregnancy. The pictures in row two were all taken at 17 weeks.
Up until recently I have felt much smaller this time around but after these pictures I can see that I have certainly popped! Unfortunately I feel like I'm at the awkward phase where I'm too big for my regular clothes but too small for my maternity ones. I've pulled out my fat-pants, but now I just feel frumpy. I think I'll feel better once I'm not in limbo land anymore.
Anyway, here is the progression this time around.
I feel a bit ridiculous taking these pictures, but I do like having them. I don't know why but I always end up doing silly poses and for some reason I end up liking the silly pictures the best.
I'm a Dork, I know. It's OK to laugh at me.
I'm attempting to do the chalkboard thing which looked so cute on pinterest (click to see examples), but I feel like it has turned out more of a pinstrosity. My ugly handwriting + ugly chalkboard makes for an ugly picture. O-well, I'm committed now.
Anyway, so far so good. My main ultrasound is in 2 weeks. I'm super excited. I can't believe we are already almost half way there! Things are flying by. The kids are so excited and talk about it everyday. They are starting to understand the concept of time and are learning their months but it still is so far away for them to really get it. I love how excited they are, it makes pregnancy so much more fun. It will be awesome when they can feel the baby move too.
Anyway, I'll post pictures of the ultrasound in a couple of weeks.
Until then, let the largeness continue.


Comments
I'm pretty sure our family is complete, but if by chance we ever do get pregnant again, I think I'll take a page out of your book and just love it (easier said than done!).
You are beautiful and I love the comparison pictures! Such a good idea! Happy pregnancy, dear friend!