Warning: this is a MASSIVE photo-dump
Seeing all these pictures again actually makes me feel like we had a busy fun month.
Which we did.
And it flew by.
I mean, tomorrow is MARCH for goodness sake.
Anyway, as you have probably noticed, I'm a little behind in blogging. This post isn't even on my "to blog" list but alas I decided to start here. There are a TON of pictures and I probably should have broken it up, but it is what it is. We sure did pack a lot into this short month!
Here goes!
I got some tickets to the BYU vs. St. Mary's game and was so excited to go. I actually got quite a few tickets and was so excited to bring a ton a friends with us. Everyone I asked thought it would be so fun, but it turns out finding a babysitter on a school night is a little tricky. We still got a good group of us and had a great time, aside from the end result of the game. I was especially glad that Jeff could come this time. I sure do miss attending college sporting events on a regular basis.
Em has actually been letting me do her hair lately! Hip Hip! She looks adorable in braids but kinda refused to let me take a picture. I snapped this one anyway and MAN! Look at those blue eyes! This girl is going to be a heart breaker!

Em's outfit of choice for school one day. Needless to say, we had to make a few minor major adjustments, but I love how excited she is to get ready for school everyday.

Grandma & Grandpa have an awesome garden. This day we got to cut & eat home grown broccoli It was YUMMY! The kids even ate it!
Jeff and I actually got to go on a date the other day. We went to PF Changs for lunch. We window shopped a little as we walked through the Walnut Creek mall until we saw this ADORABLE suit at j.crew kids. I so would have got it if the jacket alone wasn't $130! I at least had to take a picture. The P-man would have looked rather studly in this bad boy.
For some reason one of our favorite games lately is to "take a nap" on the couch with everything from their bedroom. It usually doesn't last long, but I do enjoy the few minutes of relaxing play.
One of Jeff's co-workers has season tickets to the Orpheum. When Wicked came back again she offered us her tickets (we still had to pay) and Jeff offered to take me! Of course I said yes! I this is on of my very favorite shows! We even went out to dinner before hand. It was a super fun night with my main squeeze.
(Megan I hope you don't mind I stole your picture)
It was one of my best friend's birthday this month so we had a girls night to celebrate. It started out with me arriving late, eating everyone's leftover food (half a sandwich and quesodilla) and then ordering a HUGE ice cream sunday and eating the ENTIRE thing by myself when 3 other girls ordered one the same size and didn't even finish it.
Seriously... don't bring your food near me when I'm pregnant or else I'll probably eat it!
On a positive note, here is a pic of me that night @16 weeks and not feeling too pregnant.
(Aside from all the food I ate anyway. lol.)
Went in to check on the kids the other night and found this. P always falls asleep SUPER fast, Em not so fast. I guess she was lonely this night and decided to join him in his bed. So sweet!
One day they asked me to bust out the pirate gear and they spent probably an hour pretending to be pirates. I love how their little imaginations are really starting to grow. I also love that they are best friends and play so very well together.
This is a horrible pic, but we made a fort and then played with flashlights in the dark.
They loved it!
The P-man slept through all of the Saturday night session of Stake Conference. Woke up just in time for treats. Em on the other hand, fell asleep eating treats. This transitioning out of naps is hard work!
My little Sunbeam! He looks like such a big boy!
He will be 4 in 3 days!!
How on earth did this happen!
They love wearing these princess high heals lately. Em walks in them like a pro! P kinda struggles but I'm OK with that. lol.
The weather lately has been AMAZING!
I pulled out my lawn chair so I could watch them play (my pregnant body thought it was a better idea then the concrete) then the kids went and got their chairs and joined me. We ate snacks, talked, and played. A perfect sunny afternoon!
The kids have been LOVING crafts lately. We got this fun little kit for Christmas that came with some neat little activities. Em is making animals out of shape stickers, she did so much better then I thought she would. Didn't need my help at all. And P is doing a coloring page where he traces the lines to create things. He also did a great job! We also practiced cutting by making a snake and a lion. They loved it! I should really let them do stuff like this more often.
P made this a long time ago but I want to remember it. He did this coloring job 100% by himself. Normally he is just a scribbler and doesn't take coloring seriously but this day he did this octopus perfectly! It is still hanging on my fridge a month later.
I've been wanting to make a tire swing since we moved in over 2 years ago. 2 tires were left on the property so all I needed to do was put it together. One day I decided I would finally do it. I called my dad and he helped me and just like that, we have a new tire swing!
The kids LOVE it and have literally played with it every single day since we put it up. I think I might even put up the other tire on the other side they love it so much. We'll see.
One day we were at my folks picking oranges. The kids get to climb ladders and help which they love. P climbed to the very top of the ladder and my dad so wisely said "You are so high you could climb on the roof." P thought for a minute and then said, OK! And so he did. He started out crawling and ended up walking. He never went to the actual roof, just the overhang, but it was enough to get my heart beating faster! This Brave Boy is going to keep me on my toes!
Last but not least, a little more creativity. P drew this all by himself! I was seriously shocked! I think he has some major potential!




















Comments