And by he I mean:
Parker when he is a teen
His Father
&
His Grandfather S.
But what can I say, do you see the smile on his face? He is beaming! I think of it like this, I let Em dress up as Spider-man & Pirates without thinking twice. And it is not like I am saying "Hey P, why don't you go put on a skirt too." It is all his idea and he just runs back to their room and comes out like this. I love that they he does multiple changes too. Cracks me up. Sometimes Em will run up to P and say "Let's dance with skirts." P gladly replies yes. Such is the life of a boy with a sister I guess.
Anyway, ever since we got our Roku for Christmas we have Pandora on pretty much anytime we are home. Disney songs are their favorite but they will dance to anything. The kids love to dance and are starting to get some pretty sweet moves too. I love that such a simple thing brings them so much joy. They especially love it when I dance with them. If you want to bring a smile to your face, go dance with your kids. It is impossible to do without smiling.
Just a silly moment I want to remember.
Sure do love these kiddos!
And as Uncle Ricky says,
"Sometimes I just have to dance."

Comments
Don't EVER stop Parker. Never. When you stop dancing, you stop enjoying the moment. ;)
You're an awesome Mom to not worry about it. When we freak out about these things, that's when the stereotypes get branded into their brains and they then start judging other people based on what they believe about themselves!