
you guessed it,
MY FAMILY!
Being that it is Thanksgiving and all, I couldn't help but post these awesome pictures of my favorite people in the whole wide world. I was trying really hard to save these as a surprise for the extended family for Christmas, but I just cant keep them to myself anymore!





Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope your day is filled with lots of friends, family, and of course food!
We took these pictures while we were visiting our friends in Utah. My friend Janneke is an AMAZING aspiring photographer and is always willing to "practice" on me and my family. I can say with all sincerity that she has taken all of my favorite pictures of our family. We were her first subjects exactly two years prior to these pictures. She also took my maternity pictures found here, Emily's newborn pictures (which I apparently didn't post about but you can find one example here), and some other shots of our family right before we moved. I seriously LOVE her pictures. She has an amazing eye for good shots, sweet background, cute poses, capturing real life, and just an overall amazing artistic ability.
Thank you so much Janneke! We LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics! The only problem, is I cant pick a favorite!
Which one is your favorite?






Comments