I'm still here. I feel like it has been forever since I have blogged, but finding time to do it is kinda hard these days. I have lots I want to share, but at the same time nothing. I know it sounds weird, but everything I think about writing I feel like no one really wants to hear. One of these days I'll sit down and bust out 3 or 4 post, but until then, know that we are alive and well. :) Hope you are doing well too!
And here is a picture just to keep you interested. P and Em looking Snazzy on the Day we blessed Em.

Aren't they cute!
So my question for you is:
What do you like to read about?
Comments
I want to know...
-What you are doing with the kids all day since Jeff isn't around
-Where are you living? Have you found your own place yet?
-What cute things are Em and P learning to do these days?
-What was your favorite part of conference?
..or anything else you want to write about!
Those are two cute kids you have!
I would love to hear about YOU. With Jeff being gone to work, how are you holding up? Do you still find time to do fun things together, and if so, what? What kind of traditions are you doing with your little kids - especially with the upcoming holidays? How is Jeff liking his new job? How is the house-hunt going? Is Emily rolling over and laughing? I would love to see a video of Parker talking so I can hear his little voice. I would love to read about some challenges you've had lately and things that help you get through those challenges (I need some ideas for my own). Honestly - bottom line - I want to hear about life. Not all the perfect moments, but the livable ones that give me a sense that life is good even when it's hard. I love you Bec. It's good to hear from you again. :)