I noticed recently I'm very exclamation mark happy. Have you noticed? I hope people don't think I am not sincere in my usage. I am generally a very happy and excited person, so they are all legit, I promise! So if I ever leave a comment on your blog, or FB status, or if I use a million in one post, know that it is really how I feel. I notice myself frequently taking them out and then putting them right back because a period just doesn't cut it. So forgive me if it bugs you, but I just like these little fellows!

I know, not what you want to see or hear, but it has been on my mind. Updates one P and Em soon, we just went to the doctors. And Halloween is almost here, so that will be fun too. Anyway, just a little randomness because that is just me. :)
Comments