I know this sounds silly, but did you know that there is a difference in the quality of bubbles. I used to think a bubble was a bubble, but let me tell you . . .

These are the Creme of the Crop!
I have bought P some bubble before, but getting those stupid wands to work is like pulling teeth. I take the kids to story-time at the local library and after it is over they pull out books and toys for the kids to play with and blow bubble. We noticed that these were not like any other bubbles and this little tube is AWESOME! We asked about them and found out they were just from Gymboree. I looked them up when I got home to see how much they were and where I could find them. For how awesome the bubbles are I think they are reasonably priced. While online I also noticed TONS of reviews about how great these bubbles were. So again, kind of silly, but I figured I would share my new found knowledge since I'm pretty sure everyone loves bubbles, both young and old. :) So I'm headed out to buy some ASAP and I'm pretty excited about it.
LOL, you know your a mom when you are analyzing the quality of bubbles. Such is my life right now . . . but I wouldn't trade it for the world!
(I'll post some pictures of us playing with them as soon as we get said awesome bubbles)
Comments