Feeding the ducks could be so much fun?!?
Well, I intended to post some videos about this, but I have been having issues lately uploading them. I'll try again soon, but for now these will have to suffice.
This was how it looked when we got there, about 3 ducks right next to P and Grandpa.

This was how happy feeding the ducks made P.

And this is how popular he was with the ducks and then geese.

I'm not gonna lie, there were a few times I was scared and once that P got scarred too. Those greedy birds completely surrounded him and kept getting closer and closer. Not to mention the geese where the same size as P! I eventually said it was time to go even though we still had lots of bread left, the birds were getting a little too aggressive for me.
I wish I could get the video loaded, actually I was going to post 3 videos of this event. The first was of how truly giddy P was feeding the ducks. He was laughing and squealing with excitement, it was awesome! The second was when he started "quacking" with the ducks, which was adorable. And the third showed how the birds got a little too friendly. Again, i'll try and load them another day, but it was so fun.
We will definitely do it again soon!
Video Success! Check it out!
They are all really short, I think the longest one is about 30 seconds.
Comments