Winter semester is the WORST because there are only 2 one day holidays off from school! We try really hard to make the most of those days and do something fun!
Park City isn't too far away, so we usually make a trip up there at least once a year. It is fun to look around and is especially fun to go to the OUTLETS!! And these are by far the best outlets I have ever been to! I think I enjoy them a little too much! But I felt justified because we still hadn't spent our Christmas money and last year we used it on Bills, so this year we decided to go have some fun! And that is what we did!
Park City isn't too far away, so we usually make a trip up there at least once a year. It is fun to look around and is especially fun to go to the OUTLETS!! And these are by far the best outlets I have ever been to! I think I enjoy them a little too much! But I felt justified because we still hadn't spent our Christmas money and last year we used it on Bills, so this year we decided to go have some fun! And that is what we did!

Here we just wondering the stores. We found WAY TOO MANY good deals, some that we couldn't resist! For example, Jeff found an AMAZING Calvin Kline Fitted Suite coat for $59! It is normally $350. They were out of the pants but when we got home he called and did a search and found some in his size in Tennessee for $19.99!! The Pants alone are normally $150 so total the suit would be $500 and we got it for less than $100!! and it is Calvin Kline!! You would not believe how giddy he got when he found the pants. HaHa!! Needless to say he is ecstatic to wear it to church on Sunday!
I decided to stop in Banana Republic just too look, I love their clothes, but their prices are a little out of my range right now. Little did I know THE ENTIRE STORE would be AT LEAST 50% off including the already discounted clearance items! I went crazy!! I tried on so many things and loved every single one of them! When I texted Jeff telling him I had a hard time narrowing it down he said in response "then don't" Are you kidding me! Here he is, giving me free rain to get anything I wanted! What a good hubby! haha, but I still couldn't do it and narrowed it down to 3 tops which I LOVE! And I feel great about them because I'm kind of moving out of the t-shirt phase of my life and want to look a little nicer on a daily basis so blouses make me feel that way. Also, I felt good about my body for the first time since before Parker was born which did amazing things for my self esteem! AND last but not least I got 3 shirts for the price of one!! How can you beat that?
I decided to stop in Banana Republic just too look, I love their clothes, but their prices are a little out of my range right now. Little did I know THE ENTIRE STORE would be AT LEAST 50% off including the already discounted clearance items! I went crazy!! I tried on so many things and loved every single one of them! When I texted Jeff telling him I had a hard time narrowing it down he said in response "then don't" Are you kidding me! Here he is, giving me free rain to get anything I wanted! What a good hubby! haha, but I still couldn't do it and narrowed it down to 3 tops which I LOVE! And I feel great about them because I'm kind of moving out of the t-shirt phase of my life and want to look a little nicer on a daily basis so blouses make me feel that way. Also, I felt good about my body for the first time since before Parker was born which did amazing things for my self esteem! AND last but not least I got 3 shirts for the price of one!! How can you beat that?
So we really had a great time! And we ended it with a delicious slice of Mrs. Fields Cookie Pie! We started doing this when we went out for special occasions this summer and have kind of made it a tradition which is fun and tasty! So here is a shot of me enjoying my cookie pie!
Yay for Holidays and spending time with the Hubby!

Comments