OK, so honestly I feel kind of silly posting this, but I am so proud of myself lately and want to share!! I have really been trying to catch up with our scrapbook lately. Mostly so I can get to Parker's scrapbook before this little lady joins our family. I have been very motivated lately and have been working on stuff every night after Parker goes to bed.
I have been playing with my Cricut lately, which is AMAZING by the way. I hadn't really had much time to play with it chasing Parker around all the time so I waited to bust everything out at once and now I am even more excited to use it!! I feel like it adds so much to my pages!
So here are some snapshots of the pages I just finished up today. I go through these weird things where I don't like it at first, but I'm just happy it is on the page; then I let it sit a couple of days, embellish it and then love it!! Which is always a great feeling. Not to mention the wonderful feeling of accomplishment. So here they are, they are still pretty simple, but it is more fun then looking through a regular photo album. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks they are good. :)






I have done quite a few more, but these are just my favorite ones.
What do you think?
Comments
Anyway, I love reading all your post, just so you know! love ya!
--jenny