
Turning 25 has been a bigger deal to me then I thought I would be. I was kind of having a hard time with it until someone opened my eyes and helped me see all that I have accomplished in my 25 years. Here are a few of the things I thought of:
- I am a college graduate
- I am married to the man of my dreams
- I am a mother, which is something I have dreamt about becoming my whole life and I am loving every minute of it!
- I am not in debt
- I have many hobbies that I love to do
- I have an amazing family who I would do anything for
- I have many friends that I love dearly
- I think I can fairly say I am loved by many
- I have a strong testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- I have served in many callings
- I have served many people
- I have the dream child who makes me smile and laugh everyday
- I am half way through my second pregnancy
- I am blessed beyond measure!
When upon life’s billows you are tempest-tossed.
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.
Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear.
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your many blessings, see what God hath done.
[*And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.]
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.
Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear.
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your many blessings, see what God hath done.
[*And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.]
The Lord really has blessed me. I have a Wonderful life and I can honestly say I would not change one thing about it! I am grateful for all that I have been able to do in the past 25 years and I look forward to what the next 25 will bring.
Comments