We do FHE every week with our good friends the Wilsions and Marquezes. We usually just visit, have a quick lesson, and treats. This week we changed plans a little because of 24 (little did we know we had the time wrong anyway, but that is a different story!). So they all came over. Janneke gave a great lesson, the Wilsons brought AMAZING treats, and since we had the time wrong for 24 we played a little game of Tripoley. It was a lot of fun!

Vince Dominated, so poor folk like me and Janneke had to borrow from him. But it was a blast!

I hadn't made a Cake in a long time, and just got the greatest tool so I wanted to make one for our celebrating the season premire of 24. I did it in a hurry so it is not quite how I had hoped it would have turned out, but I think it looks pretty good. And it tasted great which is most important. If you look close you can see I tried to do the numbers digital like they are on the show, kind of worked. Anyway, it was fun!

Comments