Skip to main content

Silly Boy!

Parker never ceases to make us laugh at least once a day, he is such a silly little boy. We found him like this after we put him to bed the other night. . .


Sometimes he falls right to sleep, other nights he puts up a pretty good fight. This was after about 10 minutes of him screaming his little head off. I waited about 10 minutes before going in to check on him to make sure he was asleep and then found him like this. I laughed so hard and waited until Jeff got home before I repositioned him and covered him up for the night.

As I was trying to figure out how he fell asleep in such a position (because he was standing up along the side shaking the whole pack-n-play as he cried) I remembered that lately when he throws his little fits he falls to the ground like this and puts his head down and cries. I guess he did that and was then too tired to stand back up.

And lately he will wake up and start crawling while he is still half asleep until he runs into the side and then falls asleep in the crawling position. Silly Silly boy!



This picture was taken last night. He was just in a silly mood, we were laughing for about an hour straight! He was pushing his truck like normal, but he kept looking up and chuckling to himself. I tried to catch a picture, but he wouldn't do it on command. This was the best one I got. But it really was funny! Especially when he would try looking up, laughing, and pushing his truck all at once.


These are just some fun bath time pictures. He really does love his baths lately. I am grateful that he is starting to learn words as well because he always wants to stand up in the bathtub and play and he now is learning what "sit-down" means which helps a ton! There was a phase where giving him a bath was a nightmare! But all is well at bath time again! Isn't he so cute!



I love this little boy!!!!

Comments

Katrina said…
I remember when Kamryn started sleeping like that...we thought it was so cute! :) And now she does it ALL of the time!! :)

cute bath pictures! And Way cute bathtub for your little guy! :)
heather said…
P-man is definitely cute! However, I don't see anything wrong with that sleeping position! L does it every night - and I'm not sure I remember any other position to be honest. Maybe he's been doing it his whole life?
Shelli Snyder said…
He's so darling, you guys. We sometimes let Chiara stay in the bum-up position ... she fixes it later herself. :) Glad you're doing well, and SO glad you're having a girl!!
Brad and Hailey said…
He's so cute! He's getting so big!
Shantel Aleece said…
It's funny 'cause Conner couldn't sleep unless he was on his back for the longest time, but now when I go to check on him for the past few weeks I find him sleeping on his stomach sometimes, and often with his little bum pushing up too. We've been wanting to catch it in a photo, but he's a super light sleeper, and as it is, when I check on him I have to turn out all the lights and check on him in the dark.

Popular posts from this blog

The Light of the World

I was asked to give a talk yesterday in church.  Kinda daunting knowing it was Christmas Sunday, but I think it went pretty well.  I like remembering my talk so I'm throwing it up here mainly for my own record.  But maybe it will bless the lives of others too.  I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and that the Light of Christ will be upon you and radiate from you now and forever. Jesus Christ: The Light of the World Rebecca’s talk given on 12/20/2015 Jesus Christ.  Can a topic be any broader? I have spent a lot of time over the last 6 weeks trying to decide what direction I wanted to go and I kept going back to the same thought, Jesus is the light of the world.  This is not an insignificant statement, but very profound and very important.  Let’s start from the beginning. Many Prophets have testified of the fact that Jesus Christ is the light of the world long before the Savior was even born.  The very first sign of his bir...

Because God Love's Us

  How is Christ’s Birth Significant to me Talk on 12/20/2020 Good Morning Brothers and Sisters & Merry Christmas!   Heavenly Father must know my preferred method for giving a talk is procrastinating because I have been called to fill in last minute on many occasions.   However, this is the first time it’s happened on Christmas Sunday.   But I am happy to be here with you and I’m so grateful for technology that allows us to meet and worship together, especially during this Christmas season.   I’m not gonna lie, this is weird speaking on zoom.   I much prefer being together and making eye contact with you and seeing your encouraging smiles.   So please bear with any awkwardness I may have.   When initially asked to speak, Brother Smith gave me the topic of “How Christ’s birth is significant to me.”   My initial response was, could that topic be any broader?   But then gratefully he followed it up with “Particularly from the prosp...

Kid's Talks

  Riley’s Primary Talk on Baptism 3/15/20 Today I want to talk on Baptism.   Being baptized is a commandment from Heavenly Father.   We have to be baptized to make it back to Him.   Even Jesus Christ was baptized.   If Jesus Christ was baptized we should be baptized too.   When we turn 8 years old we can choose to follow Jesus Christ’s example and be baptized too.   When we are baptized and confirmed we become members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.     If you have already been baptized, you should remember the covenants, or promises you made.   If you have not been baptized, you should study and pray and keep the commandments so that when you turn 8 years old you will be ready. We should all remember how important baptism is.   I am really excited I get to be baptized next year.   In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen Faith Parker’s Talk   2/16/20   Today, my talk is going to be about f...