Hello Dear Friends,
It is that time again. That time where my husband works a ridiculous amount of hours and I'm stuck at home alone twiddling my thumbs and begging my friends to come over and keep me company. Yup, you guessed it, today is the first day of BUSY SEASON.
The good thing, is my husband LOVES his job. Pretty sure he is the only person I know who could work 16 hour days and still come home happy. The other good thing, is this is my 4th busy season, so I think I'll handle it better this year. You see, I made a HUGE list of things to do. Projects, crafts, organizing, cleaning, reading... you name it and it is probably on my list. I think getting busy myself will help pass the time and make me feel good about myself. So guess what is one of the things at the top of my list...
CATCH UP ON THE BLOG!
Yup yup! Lucky you! I'm only 3 months behind (YIKES), and it is really important to me, so I am going to give it my all. I'm sure some days I just wont want to blog, and that is what all the other projects are for. And I am going to totally just be a bum at least one night a week and probably watch a ridiculous amount of TV that night (Netflix recommendations anyone?). Either way, despite not being excited for busy season, I am embracing it this year and it is going to be awesome!
Wish me luck!
And seriously, if you want to get out of the house some night, feel free to stop by and keep me company... if your a girl... I'm not to exclude anyone... just trying to avoid the appearance of evil here. You get it, right?
And on that note, I'm out.
HappyNew Year Busy Season To You!
It is that time again. That time where my husband works a ridiculous amount of hours and I'm stuck at home alone twiddling my thumbs and begging my friends to come over and keep me company. Yup, you guessed it, today is the first day of BUSY SEASON.
The good thing, is my husband LOVES his job. Pretty sure he is the only person I know who could work 16 hour days and still come home happy. The other good thing, is this is my 4th busy season, so I think I'll handle it better this year. You see, I made a HUGE list of things to do. Projects, crafts, organizing, cleaning, reading... you name it and it is probably on my list. I think getting busy myself will help pass the time and make me feel good about myself. So guess what is one of the things at the top of my list...
CATCH UP ON THE BLOG!
Yup yup! Lucky you! I'm only 3 months behind (YIKES), and it is really important to me, so I am going to give it my all. I'm sure some days I just wont want to blog, and that is what all the other projects are for. And I am going to totally just be a bum at least one night a week and probably watch a ridiculous amount of TV that night (Netflix recommendations anyone?). Either way, despite not being excited for busy season, I am embracing it this year and it is going to be awesome!
Wish me luck!
And seriously, if you want to get out of the house some night, feel free to stop by and keep me company... if your a girl... I'm not to exclude anyone... just trying to avoid the appearance of evil here. You get it, right?
And on that note, I'm out.
Happy
Comments