Well after 2 years of thinking about it, I finally through a Pinterest Party. We pin so many things all the time and sure we try something new here and there, but at a Pinterest Party you can try LOTS of different things and hang out with friends. Seriously... I don't think there is anything better. I might have to host one of these every couple of months.
We had a great turnout of about 10 women and the food was heavenly! Seriously, out of all the food that was made we only had 2 real Pinstrosities. I know each of us learned something that we would probably tweak a little next time we make it, but overall we had a major success!
Here is a Picture of the Grub, maybe next time I'll be cool enough to get a picture of the people too.
The two that didn't turn out were home made fruit snacks which was totally my bad for tripling the recipe and only having enough pectin to double it. But they came out super sour anyway, so I think it would have been a pinstrosity either way.
The other was an amazing Gluten Free Short Bread bar with Salted Caramel and milk chocolate. This thing tasted AMAZING! But the caramel never set which made it almost impossible to eat. BUMMER! Definitely worth fiddling though!
Anyway, we had a blast! This was the only other picture taken that night. My friends were laughing at me as I was breaking in my shoes for a recent wedding I was in. This is what they instagramed:
"8.5 months pregnant 3" heels in the kitchen ....12:30am"
What can I say, I know how to party!
Anyway, it was so fun and so yummy!
Can't wait to do it again!


Comments