It is hard to believe it but I have less than 8 weeks left till we meet this little one.
I'm feeling pretty good, but I am certainly more achy then with the past pregnancies. I did recently do a session of Zumba and surprised myself. Since then I have been feeling better. I even started walking again. I am however VERY anxious for the pools to open up because I really want to do laps.
Parker - Emily - Baby #3
I can officially say that I don't think this baby is a chameleon but I won't be revealing my guess until we get a little closer to show time. Has your guess changed?
Here are a few silly shots for your enjoyment.
Anyway, I am getting anxious. I'm hoping more and more that this baby decides to make an early appearance. This week is the first week I really feel like I cant do things with the kids that I want to do. Bending, playing, rough housing... you name it, it is hard to do. I'm so glad that we have friends close by that can play with them the way I cant right now.
Needless to say I hope these 8 weeks pass quickly!



Comments
~Lisa