Skip to main content

Marvelous May

Well folks, since there was only post that I wrote in May that was actually happened in May this is going to be a MASSIVE photo-dump of ALL of our May adventures.  Some I would love to give individual post to, but the fact is, I already have 10 half started posts as is, and I need to just bust May out so I can get semi-caught up.  So here goes, in no particular order:


Just a fun day at the park.  Em wanted to send a picture to her daddy so this is what we sent.  

We love going to visit the grandparents.  This was a family dinner turned wild.  The kids were so energetic.  They sure wore the men out as they asked to be swung all day.  And they of course love the Trampoline.  They are very sad that mom can't jump with them right now, but love when daddy joins them!


Another day at the same park, the kids were just being too silly for words!  Wanted to swing together, it obviously didn't last long, but they were laughing while it did.

We revived the Rabbit.  I forgot how much I love this car.  I'll be so sad when we actually sell it.

While the kids were in school we visited Granny once a week for Lunch.  The last week of school was kind of sad to end because of that reason.  But An Ice Cream Cone will cheer anyone up.


The splash park opened!  We went a few times and can't wait to go more!

I actually read 3 books this month!  That is a new record, not even kidding.  If I do one a month I am excited.  Loved them all!

Cracked me up when I went looking for my book and phone and found them sitting like this.

Little Miss Em has really taken an interest in writing.  The letter E is her favorite for obvious reasons and can write it on her own, but she can trace every letter so well!

More of Em's writing skills. She probably played with these books over an hour completely on her own.  I was so impressed!

Hop Scotch is a current favorite game.  As well as these little squirt bottles.  The "Easter Bunny" gave them to them, and when I let them play with them it truly lasts at least an hour.

Daddy took a little Stay-cation.  The kids have been BEGGING to build this roller coaster for MONTHS, so we finally did it.  Left it up a week.  This boy absolutely LOVED IT!

It is amazing the joy a quarter can bring.

One day it was super windy so we decided to go fly our kites... poor P fell asleep on the way.  So me and P hung out in the car while daddy and Em flew.

Em got a little trampoline for her birthday, needless to say she LOVES IT!

Daddy went on a little Man's Trip to Magic Mountain.  I was slightly bummed, mostly because I LOVE Magic Mountain, but being that I'm almost 8 months pregnant, I couldn't even go if I was invited.  But I am so glad he got to go have some Guy Time free of stress and worries.

It's a bird, It's a Plane.... it's the P-man!
This new trick gives his mama a bit of stress, but I love that he is so adventurous.  He sure is one athletic boy!

Chalk is another one of our favorite things.  This day Grandpa happened stopped by while we were drawing and the kids wanted to trace him.  We laughed so hard at P's interpretation on his head.  He calls it a "Sun-head."

This girl might be trouble during the day, but she sure is an angel when she sleeps.

Enjoying some Popsicle while we worked on the cars.

After an adventure with Grandma & Grandpa, worn out!

Daddy took us out for treats when he was on vacay.  
These are the faces of 2 VERY HAPPY kids!


Playing Peek-a-boo behind the tree.

Dress-up playdate with our buddies.

Most of our FHE's are not too exciting but when we came to the story of David & Goliath I decided to make it fun.  I attempted to draw Goliath, made a sling shot, and let the kids take him down!  It was such a blast!

We live next to the best library.  Their kid section is awesome.  This day we were the only ones there and we stayed for a VERY long time!

P is the best big brother!

While daddy was home we played a lot of baseball.  I sat an watched and magically got this shot.  I honestly cannot look at it without laughing.

And here are a few more shots just to show you he actually is good at it and had fun.  He can now hit it up on the roof, across the street, and his favorite is right at the pitcher!  But that smile is pure joy.  Wish daddy was home everyday to play with him like this.

Early in May there was this random, super short and super intense rain storm.  We tried to get out while it was still raining, but it passed too quickly.  It was seriously the weirdest thing!  But we sure enjoyed the puddles after.

They love that I have boots now and can stomp around with them.

And that is it of the everyday happenings.  Still need to post about Em's birthday, Pismo, Mother's day, & Preschool Graduation.  But at least I'm semi caught up.  

We sure had a Marvelous May!  
Hope you did too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Light of the World

I was asked to give a talk yesterday in church.  Kinda daunting knowing it was Christmas Sunday, but I think it went pretty well.  I like remembering my talk so I'm throwing it up here mainly for my own record.  But maybe it will bless the lives of others too.  I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and that the Light of Christ will be upon you and radiate from you now and forever. Jesus Christ: The Light of the World Rebecca’s talk given on 12/20/2015 Jesus Christ.  Can a topic be any broader? I have spent a lot of time over the last 6 weeks trying to decide what direction I wanted to go and I kept going back to the same thought, Jesus is the light of the world.  This is not an insignificant statement, but very profound and very important.  Let’s start from the beginning. Many Prophets have testified of the fact that Jesus Christ is the light of the world long before the Savior was even born.  The very first sign of his bir...

Because God Love's Us

  How is Christ’s Birth Significant to me Talk on 12/20/2020 Good Morning Brothers and Sisters & Merry Christmas!   Heavenly Father must know my preferred method for giving a talk is procrastinating because I have been called to fill in last minute on many occasions.   However, this is the first time it’s happened on Christmas Sunday.   But I am happy to be here with you and I’m so grateful for technology that allows us to meet and worship together, especially during this Christmas season.   I’m not gonna lie, this is weird speaking on zoom.   I much prefer being together and making eye contact with you and seeing your encouraging smiles.   So please bear with any awkwardness I may have.   When initially asked to speak, Brother Smith gave me the topic of “How Christ’s birth is significant to me.”   My initial response was, could that topic be any broader?   But then gratefully he followed it up with “Particularly from the prosp...

Kid's Talks

  Riley’s Primary Talk on Baptism 3/15/20 Today I want to talk on Baptism.   Being baptized is a commandment from Heavenly Father.   We have to be baptized to make it back to Him.   Even Jesus Christ was baptized.   If Jesus Christ was baptized we should be baptized too.   When we turn 8 years old we can choose to follow Jesus Christ’s example and be baptized too.   When we are baptized and confirmed we become members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.     If you have already been baptized, you should remember the covenants, or promises you made.   If you have not been baptized, you should study and pray and keep the commandments so that when you turn 8 years old you will be ready. We should all remember how important baptism is.   I am really excited I get to be baptized next year.   In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen Faith Parker’s Talk   2/16/20   Today, my talk is going to be about f...