If you know me, you probably know I am a summer girl.
Like, I wish it was summer all year round kind of a girl.
Like, I'm trying to convince the hubs to move to AZ I love 100 degree weather kind of girl.
Like, I might have grey sky/rain-induced depression kind of girl
I know, it may sound a little extreme, but really, I LOVE SUMMER!
We finally started getting so decent weather around here and were able to suit up for the first time this year.
One of our best buddies had a birthday and it was a super nice day so they busted out the pool and turned on the sprinklers and they all had a grand old time.
I am super excited because I think Em is going to take after me in my love of water.
And in summer activities in general.
She obviously stole the show of my camera on this day.
But she just looked so darn cute in that swimsuit!
She had a blast playing with the "big girls"
and running through the sprinklers
She even dunked her own face in on purpose a few times!
Seriously, buying this suit was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made!
I love this little miss & I love the water
I think we have an AMAZING summer in store for us!
I'M SO EXCITED!










Comments