So while I was a Wally-world a few weeks (cough cough, a few months) back I found a kite for Buck. That day (Feb 15th) just happened to be a blustery day. I figured for one dollar it was worth a shot. So I let the kids pick which one they wanted, they decided on Winnie the Pooh. We drove home, put it together, called grandpa to see if he wanted to join and walked to the park to test it out. I was surprised at how well the kite worked and how much the kids enjoyed it.
![]() |
| Here he is, a kite flying pro already |
They both thought it was pretty cool. We only had one mis-hap of P letting go of the string and the kite getting stuck in a tree, but luckily it came down pretty easily. It held their attention for longer than I was expecting, but after a little while the swings and slides were more appealing then holding a sting. Either way, it was totally worth a dollar. We will have to do it again sometime!



Comments