It is no surprise to anyone that I am behind on the blog. Lately I have been at the point of not even wanting to blog because I am so behind. These are feelings I had never felt before. But then one day for story time I decided to pull down my blog books (I have published the first 3 years of my blog into books) and flipped through them with the kids. They LOVED it! I could see the little lights in their heads go on as they remembered the activities we did, places we went, and recognized themselves as babies. It was seriously so fun and put the spark back into my desire to blog. The hubs is out of town this week, so my goal is to get all caught up one post at a time. So here goes!
March was awesome! It flew by because we packed it full of so many things.
 |
| There was P's 3rd birthday of course |
 |
| Then we welcomed a cousin home from his mission to Africa! |
 |
| Em got a hold of the red dye and dyed not only herself, but the carpet, my clothes, and my white shoes RED. |
 |
| Potty Training in full force (but that deserves a post of it's own) |
 |
Took the kids to their first Drive-Inn Movie! We saw The Lorax and we all had an awesome time! Jeff and I also went back and watched the Hunger Games with sleeping babes there too |
 |
| Discovered how Goldfish are made. Sorry kids, that one is mine! |
 |
| Em thought P's new clothes were for her too. This t-shirt went all the way to her ankles. |
 |
| Busy Season started to wind down and daddy made it home for Bedtime Stories |
 |
We attempted a late afternoon temple trip which turned into a walking around the temple, visitors center and distribution center. Note to self: the temple closes early on Saturdays.
|
I am positive there are still more random things that we did during March, but I need to get pictures of the hubby's camera. But it really was a great March. Not what my usually "March Madness" entails, but I survived despite watching only a few basketball games and not even making a bracket (I know, I am ashamed of myself). Love my little family and the awesome madness they bring to my life!
Comments