This post is not about any one particular event, it is just Em. She is crazy. We don't really know how else to describe her so that is the most commonly used word. We mean it in a good way, most of the time. lol.
 |
| Crazy Happy |
 |
| Crazy for Chocolate and Crazy Messy |
 |
| Crazy for Ice |
 |
| Crazy for boogies |
 |
| Crazy Climber |
 |
| Crazy Cute |
 |
| Crazy for Juice |
 |
| Crazy Balance |
 |
| Crazy for shoes |
 |
| And more shoes |
 |
| The first thing we do when we go to a friends house is she takes off her shoes and finds theirs and puts them on. She can put on her own socks and shoes, something P still cannot do. |
 |
| Crazy for Swinging and hanging upside down |
 |
And Crazy for nakedness. (This is why I only put her in onsies and I have to put a safety pin on her PJs at night.) |
This little girl is the light of our lives for sure! I just wanted to remember the now because she is at such a fun stage. She has so much: Spunk, Personality, Attitude, Determination, Joy, Fierceness, Courage, Strength, Balance, Skill, Voice, Perseverance, Silliness, Stubbornness, Opinion, Decisiveness, Energy, and Love. There really are not enough words to describe this crazy little lady. She keeps me on my toes that is for sure and I love her for it!
She is going to be 2 years old in less than a month! Seriously, how did that happen! We better buckle up and hold one because I'm positive this is just the begging of all the Craziness she will bring to our lives. We are so blessed to have her in our family!
Comments