So Last week was National Park Week meaning you get into all National Parks for free.
Please note, this does not mean every park in the nation. I kind of had an inactive brain as I was co-planning this little outing and tried to get in to a State Park for free. My bad. Luckily an ATM wasn't too far away.
ANYWAY, we met up with some of our buddies for a fun day at Rock City with the kiddos.
We climbed, we hiked, we ate, we talked, and we enjoyed a beautiful day outdoors.
It was so much fun!
I did make the mistake of letting P lead the way so our little toddler nature walk really did turn into more of a hike but the kids big (us) and small (the kids) did great!
 |
| P is such a great climber! He did this one all by himself! |
 |
| Cheese! |
 |
| They crawled through a rock tunnel to get to here. |
 |
| Best buds in the making. Fist bump! |
 |
| Our Little Rock Climbing Family |
 |
I thought P would think I was cool for climbing up this wall and into the little cave... wrong. He got hysterical! Nap time was long overdue. I felt bad. So much for being a cool mom. |
 |
| We of course brought a delicious picnic lunch which the kids ate as they roamed around. |
 |
| Bye Bye Friends! Thanks for a fun day! |
Comments