I just spent an hour browsing blogs with awesome crafts and now I really want to start crafting! I'm so amazed at how creative people are and I'm so happy they are willing to share their ideas with the world. I never realized that there are SOOOO MANY super cheap yet super cute ideas.
Anyway, I'm just curious what are your favorite craft/creative/idea blogs?
There are so many I'm kinda intimidated.
What crafts are on your to do list?
Where do you get your inspiration?
Comments
http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/ : this blog has a TON of great tutorials that I have done. Unfortunately, when I got really into her blog she decided to take a hiatus so she doesn't post a lot anymore...but you can still browse her tutorials.
http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/ :This one is also a great resource. She posts lots of tutorials and links out to other craft blogs when she finds a tutorial she likes.
I try to just pull inspiration from things that I see and put my own spin on it. Sometimes I just do an image search for certain things to pull inspiration from. For instance, if I want to make a new felt flower I will do an image search for felt flowers to see what other people have done. Then I normally find 2-3 styles I like and mix them together.
I love crafts, have fun!
http://sewing.craftgossip.com/tutorial-sew-a-set-of-soft-baby-blocks/2009/02/15/
http://whipstitchfabrics.com/blog/just-my-luck-charm-pack-pattern-series-pt-1/
My friend Mandy just sent me this link for other craft ideas:
http://www.theidearoom.net/
Down the left side there is a labels search and I did stuff for baby, crafts, etc.
Let me know what you decide to do! :)
Ucreate is a good blog to follow as well. She picks a great tutorial everyday and features it in her blog. So then you get links to all the craft blogs!
http://www.howdoesshe.com/
Here is a great one for printables!
https://pinterest.com/jacobsclan53/pins/
...sorry crafting is so exciting. I will leave your blog alone now! haha!
Honestly - post pictures of your projects! :)