My first born son will be turning 2 years old in exactly one month, one week, and one day.
It is kind of blowing my mind. I am really excited and although we have some rough moments, I am loving every minute of this age! I am amazed at how very smart he is. He truly LOVES learning! He will ask me what something is, and then never have to ask it again. He has an amazing memory. His most recently favorite words will tell you a little about what we have been up to:
Mustache - Playing with Mr. Potato head for at least 3 hrs a day.
Exclamation - Reading lots of books and pointing out all of the Exclamation Marks (and yes, he notices ALL OF THEM).
Mommy's Turn, Parker's Turn, Emily's Turn - No matter what we are doing, we each get a turn and P gets to designate whose turn it is. I'd say he is really good at sharing considering his age.
Well, that's it for now. Obviously we are doing other things too but this pretty much sums it up. Life is good. I love this little boy and I'm so excited to throw him a real birthday party this year! Especially since he has real friends, who he calls by name, and asks to play with them multiple times a day. It will be fun!
And just another FYI, Em is 8 months on Wednesday ... seriously ... where does time go????
Comments