I have been on a craft fix today. Meaning I really really really want to do crafts and found a bajillion that I want to do but didn't actually do any crafting. Here are a few that I doing for sure (hopefully before the designated holiday :)!
Be Mine - from The Idea Room
Isn't this so classy and so beautiful! I love it!
Countdown to Kisses - from Infarrantly Creative
I seriously love this! The number are each Hersey Kisses. I think this is a cute and fun countdown.
Love this Tissue Paper Rosette Topiary - from The Sweet Survival
I actually found a TON of these (Topiary) that I would love to make. So simple, yet so elegant.
Love this "Heart Felt" - from My Creative Departure

I think this looks awesome! I originally saw this style on a wreath, but I like the full heart so much more! I'm really excited to do this one!
Luckily I have some of time before the next two need to be done, but I found them and LOVE THEM! I might even be most excited about these, but probably because this is the kind of craftI'm used to doing, it is inside my comfort zone and I could honestly bust them about in less than 30 mins each.
Anyway, they both came from Brown Paper Packages.


All I can say is, I better get Crafting!
V-day is coming up quickly!
p.s. If you click on the names of each blog it will link to the tutorial for that craft.
Comments
And PS, I just read the last like 10 posts I've missed (since blogging is that much tougher when life gets busy as you know!) :) and your posts are just so so cute! I loved your Christmas pictures, your wedding pictures (for anniversary), and the fun things your family is doing these days! So fun to hear/read about someone else who is almost exactly in the same boat as I am! (too bad we don't live any closer together anymore!) :) Anyway, just wanted to tell you you are a doll and I love your blog! Keep up the good work!