This pregnancy has been a lot harder on me physically then Parker was. I'm not quite sure why since I am so much smaller, you would think it would be easier, but it is not. I have been in a lot of pain for weeks now and have finally hit my peak. I started browsing looking for prenatal messages and they were MUCH cheaper then I was expecting. I told Jeff that is what I want for Mother's day and he said great go get one!
So I found a place close by that had an awesome Mother-to-be Package lasting 1 1/2 hours and decided to go. I was going to wait until Monday, but Jeff said I could go whenever so I'm going today and I am so excited! HIP HIP HURRAY!! This is what my package includes:
maternity massage
This massage is specifically designed to help alleviate the unique aches and pains of an adjusting body. We use special pregnancy bolsters to accommodate mother’s growing body, to help her find comfort in her physical state.
tired leg treatmentIf you spend most of your time walking or standing, suffer from restless leg syndrome, or are recovering from sports activities, this treatment is a must! With special lotions and specific massage techniques, our therapists will re energize your legs from hip to toe.
I hope it helps me feel better, especially my poor legs. I have been getting SO many charlie-horses in the middle of the night and really really bad ones too. Ones that I put my entire body weight on my feet and cant get them to un-cramp. The night before last I got 8 in one night and 3 of those time I had them in both legs at once. My calves are still tight from them despite the help of ice-hot and a message from my wonderful husband.
So hopeful I will come back feeling better and ready to carry this baby until she decides to come.
Off I go, I'll let you know how it was. :)
Comments
Not about the hurting pregnancy thing, but about the massage. I hope it is simply wonderful, and I'm sure it will be.
Happy Mothers Day to you!
Happy Mother's Day!