Hip Hip Hurray!
I made it to full term. This baby can come anytime now and be perfectly fine. Lets just hope she does! :) My 37 week appointment went well. They said the baby head is REALLY low which makes me think she is going to have an awesome cone-head when she is born. I was really surprised by that because she is still sitting so high. She is all up in my ribs and it makes me think that she will never really "drop" if her head is already low. I'm only dilated to 1 cm, but I guess that is better then nothing. She said I wasn't very effaced yet, but hopefully all that will change soon.
For those of you who still dont see the difference in how I'm carrying this baby compared to how I carried Parker, Check this out:
37 Weeks
See, it is so different! Parker just stuck right out and she is all inside me, it is so weird! If it stays this way, I'll never have to find out the gender of future children because I will know just by how I carry the baby what it is since it is SO DIFFERENT. Every since the massage I am feeling good. I'm still walking everyday with one of my friends and hoping that will help with my weight gain as well as getting me ready for labor. So now we just sit and wait and PRAY that she decides to come soon! :)

Comments
Love and miss you! Good luck with the next few weeks. You look AWESOME! I love all the comparison pictures you've been posting. I'm not sure who can't tell the difference between the two, but you are so right--you are much, much smaller this time around. I'm sure that feels nice that the opposite is not true!
When do you guys actually move?