Ok, so this title is a little misleading . . . I have One Week until I'm Full Term, so really I have 4 weeks until my due date, but I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping she will come sooner rather than later (I know, I'm probably getting my hopes up, but a girl can dream right!)
For the most part I am feeling great. I am finally starting to feel huge, still nothing compared to last time, but I am mos certainly pregnant. Here are a few pictures for you to compare:
25 Weeks w/Parker -- 36 Weeks w/Little Lady
And no, that is not a typo, 25 weeks vs. 36 weeks. That kind of blows my mind! I'm excited for next weeks picture because that will be the doosey of all comparisons, that is unless I grow an ENORMOUS amount this week, but lets all hope and pray that doesn't happen.
Life is good. I'm feeling good. Still walking everyday. As you have probably noticed, I am WAY behind in post, so soon I will catch up, but for now this will have to do. Hope you are doing well!

Comments
You look lovely by the way, I'm sad I don't get to see you every sunday, but blogging is better than nothing!