Skip to main content

InfantSEE

Dear Friends & Fellow Parents,

I just wanted to make you aware of this amazing program. I should have posted this a while ago, but never really thought about it. Anyway, this is a NATIONWIDE program that allows for your baby to have a full eye exam 100% FREE!!

"One in every 10 children is at risk from undiagnosed eye and vision problems, yet only 13 percent of mothers with children younger than 2 years of age said they had taken their babies to see an eye and vision care professional for a regular check-up or well-care visit. "

Parents always focus on the physical milestones which are super important but they eyes are developing too. Most eye problems are easier to correct the sooner they are detected. So this program allows your baby ages 6-12 months to have a complete eye exam. That way if there is something developing a little slower, for example a lazy eye, they can catch it and fix it while they eyes are still developing. Pretty cool huh!!

I took Parker today for his exam and it was great! So easy and SO informative. They make every test a game for them, which works perfectly! When the doctor asked why I came in I just told him I had no concerns I just heard about the program and wanted to take advantage of it. He was so happy and he said he wished more people would. SO here you go friends! Go take your babies in. Parker actually really liked it and it was interesting to learn about ways I can help him develop his eye muscles just like I help him develop his other muscles.

I highly, highly recommend it! Here is the link for the website so you can learn more information and find a doctor near you. Click the little blurb from the website below or go to www.infantsee.com


I hope you will all take advantage of this awesome program!!

Comments

Liz said…
Wow that's awesome!!! thanks

Popular posts from this blog

What to pack . . .

So now that he really could come ANY DAY I figured it was probably time for me to pack my bag. I of course have one of those "What to bring" checklist, but I was wondering what your thoughts where. Is there anything you wish you had brought but didn't? Is there anything you would have died without if you hadn't brought it? I'm just so clueless! A few tips from you experienced mothers would be greatly appreciated!! I cant believe it is so close!!

Have you noticed?

I need a haircut ASAP! This is me saying, "I'll smile if you ignore my hair." Don't get me wrong, I am really excited I have long hair, I love having long hair , but it needs a little TLC. It has been a few months since I have even got a trim and I am still re-couping from a not so good hair cut. The last few times I have really CUT my hair, not just a trim, I was not pleased with the results. Now it would probably help if I was willing to pay more than $10 for a hair cut . . . but I'm Mrs. High Pockets as my father calls me and it is really hard for me to spend money on my hair. So I need your help! What do you think I should do? Before you make any suggestions you should know: It MUST be able to go back into a ponytail!!!!!!! My hair is STICK STRAIGHT My hair will not curl to save my life (via over night curls, hot curls, even curling irons, they just don't work) I want and need something EASY! I do not like to spend time on my hair and I don...

No Use Crying Over Spilled Milk . . .

So being an emotional pregnant woman is definitely taking its tole on both me and Jeff (what a wonderful, patient, and understanding man he is). Saturday morning I was so excited because for the first time in weeks we actually had a morning together. I had planned to make us a delicious breakfast just like my dad always did for me. We had Eggs, Hashbrowns, and even Bacon; we were so excited. So I started cooking the bacon first, knowing it would take the longest. Then when I thought they were close to being done, Jeff started cooking the eggs and I threw on the hashbrowns. Well, needless to say, the eggs finished super fast and the others were not even close. And then to add more to my frustration the pan I was using for the hashbrowns was awful! Despite my many tablespoons of butter the entire thing was completely stuck! I switched pans in the middle to try to save them. In the meantime Jeff ate his eggs so they wouldn't get cold. I insisted on waiting so I could eat th...