This is another post I meant to do MONTHS ago and am now finally getting around to it.
Isn't this the CUTEST thing ever!!!

I love it! When I first got it done, the only thing I was sad about is that I couldn't get one done for all of my future kids. So I guess another plus of having this little lady so soon is that she will get one too! :)
By boss sent me the link for this lady while I was pregnant with Parker and I really just feel in love with them! I had been wanting to get one done anyway and was just planning on trying the at home kits. Then I saw these and with us moving so close to Parker's birth I just had to do it!
So I drove out to her house just weeks after Parker was born and she had it done in no time! It took me WAY longer to decide which design to get. Too many options and I just loved them all. I got this for myself as well as 3 little ornaments one for me and one for the grandparents. Probably their favorite Christmas gifts this year and they are now hanging proudly in both of their homes.
I've been thinking about these more lately, trying to decide what to do for the little lady coming soon. I LOVE THEM and I am so excited to get another one done.
If you live in Utah county and you want more info here is the link: Tiny Touches
Comments