Well, here I am, 24 weeks along.
I am having Issues with Pictures on the blog lately, it wont let me do ANYTHING!! I cant re-arrange them, change the size, or put them next to each other which is annoying!
I feel so smaller than last time!
This is me at 22 Weeks with Parker.
It is crazy how differently I am carrying this little lady.
She is so high that it hurts me to even slouch! I never had that with Parker even when I was 40 Weeks and HUGE! This time I do not feel nearly as cute, I just feel like a THICK woman.
Then other days I do feel MUCH bigger. The following pictures were both taken on the same day. The first one I feel like I look completely normal.

The Second one I feel HUGE! Way bigger than I think I am. And if compare this to the first picture, I'm much bigger here too even though this picture was taken BEFORE the one in the red. Maybe it is just not a flattering shirt.

Anyway, I am feeling great. Just a lot more tired lately, but that is probably just because I'm not sleeping very well at night. The baby is moving around a lot! And I have to pee MUCH more frequently then I did with Parker. But other than the lack of sleep, things are wonderful!
I wish I could put the first 2 pictures side by side, especially because I am two weeks further along and still smaller.
Anyway, hope you are doing great!
And if you know how to fix my picture issues, please let me know.

Comments
anyhoo just thought i would share that. i love your blog
Jennifer (Farmer) Hix
from chorus/highschool