Skip to main content

A Tired Boy

Parker decided to wake up a little earlier then normal today which I full expected since he went to be earlier. Jeff was home in the morning so I decided to take a nap & thank goodness my body let me today! While I was sleeping Jeff took this gem shot. Apparently it was a little too early for P too. Jeff woke me up to tell me about it. After taking the picture he brought him in and we napped together. It was so nice to lay together and cuddle because let me tell you, this little guy is NOT a cuddler so I cherish every moment we do.

While I'm writing about the P, I'll mention a few things I forgot to write in his 11 month post. He is getting SOOOO smart!! He love, love, loves to read! Books are his favorite toy lately which I am quite happy about. He loves to just sit there and turn pages all by himself and he knows when he has missed a page and goes back to open it.

He has also learned how to steer his little walker. He can go backwards, sideways, around objects, you name it and he can do it! I'm so impressed!

We also went to a friends for a play-date last week and her son had a little truck and without anyone showing him he started pushing it around. I was so impressed! Especially since he doesn't have any of those himself, he knew just what to do with it. It was so cute!


He also understand "go get it," "come here," and we are still working on "no."

He really is such a stud!
And I just had to post this picture, it was too cute!


Comments

Katrina said…
cute picture! You'll treasure it forever!

And I totally understand savoring every moment of cuddle time you can! Kamryn isn't a big cuddler anymore either! *(So excited for another newborn to cuddle with!) :)
Brad and Hailey said…
Hahaha what a great picture! I'm glad you got a nap! It looks like he's doing great, he must have good parents ;)
Rachel said…
Cute picture. It's so funny when they fall asleep in their high chair. Too cute.

Popular posts from this blog

The Light of the World

I was asked to give a talk yesterday in church.  Kinda daunting knowing it was Christmas Sunday, but I think it went pretty well.  I like remembering my talk so I'm throwing it up here mainly for my own record.  But maybe it will bless the lives of others too.  I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and that the Light of Christ will be upon you and radiate from you now and forever. Jesus Christ: The Light of the World Rebecca’s talk given on 12/20/2015 Jesus Christ.  Can a topic be any broader? I have spent a lot of time over the last 6 weeks trying to decide what direction I wanted to go and I kept going back to the same thought, Jesus is the light of the world.  This is not an insignificant statement, but very profound and very important.  Let’s start from the beginning. Many Prophets have testified of the fact that Jesus Christ is the light of the world long before the Savior was even born.  The very first sign of his bir...

Because God Love's Us

  How is Christ’s Birth Significant to me Talk on 12/20/2020 Good Morning Brothers and Sisters & Merry Christmas!   Heavenly Father must know my preferred method for giving a talk is procrastinating because I have been called to fill in last minute on many occasions.   However, this is the first time it’s happened on Christmas Sunday.   But I am happy to be here with you and I’m so grateful for technology that allows us to meet and worship together, especially during this Christmas season.   I’m not gonna lie, this is weird speaking on zoom.   I much prefer being together and making eye contact with you and seeing your encouraging smiles.   So please bear with any awkwardness I may have.   When initially asked to speak, Brother Smith gave me the topic of “How Christ’s birth is significant to me.”   My initial response was, could that topic be any broader?   But then gratefully he followed it up with “Particularly from the prosp...

Kid's Talks

  Riley’s Primary Talk on Baptism 3/15/20 Today I want to talk on Baptism.   Being baptized is a commandment from Heavenly Father.   We have to be baptized to make it back to Him.   Even Jesus Christ was baptized.   If Jesus Christ was baptized we should be baptized too.   When we turn 8 years old we can choose to follow Jesus Christ’s example and be baptized too.   When we are baptized and confirmed we become members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.     If you have already been baptized, you should remember the covenants, or promises you made.   If you have not been baptized, you should study and pray and keep the commandments so that when you turn 8 years old you will be ready. We should all remember how important baptism is.   I am really excited I get to be baptized next year.   In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen Faith Parker’s Talk   2/16/20   Today, my talk is going to be about f...